Sunday, August 28, 2011

Some WIP's


This is my Nimue's "La Pipe", I had to restart him because I just hated the fabric that I was stitching him on. I was stitching him over 2 on 25 ct Dublin Linen with 3 strands, now I am stitching him on 32 ct Antique White evenweave. I am stitching him for Larry for his 43rd Birthday in November. I hope he will be done in time, currently he is at 23 hours and comes back up in my rotation in 2 slots for another 7 hours. I am hopeing that I can get his legs, a bit of the pipe and some B.S. done in those 7 hours.




This is a freebie that I found on the Teresa Wentzler website and it is called Futurecast. I am doing it as a gift for my Aunt Kim for Christmas, her favorite color is purple so I went with a purple/teal conversion for it. I even know how I am going to finish it, over on the blog Random Ramblings there is an awesome tutorial for a fabric -mat that I think would make this look stunning ! I can't wait to finish it, this scan is about 7 hours in.

No comments:

Post a Comment