Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sadness of an Angel Update



I decided to go back to Sadness of an Angel to finish out this page . I hope to have this page done by the end of the week and then I will be going back to Lilith to get the 1st page of it completed. I am pretty excited to see a bit of forehead come out, I think in the next 3 rows left on this page I will get to an eye - well a bit of one anyways. I have yet to decided if I will go with page 2 which has more hair and what looks like it could be an ear or if I will drop down to page 11 which looks like it is mostly background with a bit of nose on it.

5 comments:

  1. it is really looking so lovely..well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looking awesome! And Lilith is coming along great, love the colors!

    /hugs,
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Fantastic. I have awarded you a Leibster Award. Check on my blog.

    ReplyDelete