Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crazy Computer

So my darn computer has driven me nuts since my last post. Somehow I managed to delete my network connections . However after a week or so of grief I'm back on-line. Now I have to go back and reinstall all of my progrms because in trying to fix the problem I did a factory reset and lost everything that I had :(

I am in the process of trying to figure out what I want to do for my first tutorial. I have so many great idea's that I want to share that I think I am deadlocking myself LOL :) I think I'm just going to put some pattern ideas into a hat and what I pull out will be the first one that I do.

Keep checking in and in the next couple of days - after I get the PC sorted out - I will post a mini quilt for you to make with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment