Sunday, February 6, 2011


Here is my update on Lissandrea - this is week 1 of the SAL from the 123 Message board. I am so happy I got page 1 finished off and now i am starting to block in page 2. I worked on her a little bit Friday , all day Saturday and a tiny bit this morning. I have to say that so far this SAL is helping to keep me motivated on her, I like devoting Saturday's to her. I may go ahead and up it to all day Saturday and Sunday.



I have pulled out the block for the CQ RR - this is Susan's block . I really need to get my butt in gear as Friday it needs to be in the mail for it's trip over the pond to Janet. I really don't know what I am going to do yet - I am off to go check out the blog Pin Tangle for some idea's :) If you click the blog name it will bring you there

1 comment:

  1. You are very talented in your stitching & quilting. I make quilts for disaster relief & like to cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete