Friday, February 4, 2011

Spring Fling Exchange

I am so excited for Spring to come , I believe that I have seen enough of this white stuff to last me quite a while :) Since the first day of Spring is right around the bend ( March 20th is the Spring Equinox this year) I though it would be a wonderful time to host an exchange !

Here are the rules :
Signup's close 2/17/11
Mailout by 3/15/11

*** This is international - everyone is welcome :) ***

***No bookmarks, magnets or handtowels ***

*** Send extra's if you wish but it is not necessary ****

Some idea's of things you could make are - A small pillow, ornament, pinkeep, flatfold, pincushion, ect .

Please e-mail this info:
Your Name :
123 Board Name
Your Address:
Your Likes/Dislikes ( For example, I love spring but am not fond of Pastel colors)
Your Blog Address : ( If you happen to have a blog)
Willing to mail international :

No comments:

Post a Comment