Tuesday, December 14, 2010

6%



Well I am now at just over 700 stitches into this. I am really enjoying working on it though it seems to take forever to finish 1 block with all the color changes. I am setting this as my focus piece for this week. My eldest DD is really liking how it is coming along and is excited it be able to see the tip of the flower. I hope to be able to get this second row done by tonight, we'll see though. Next week I am switching my focus piece over to the EMS flower's. I am excited that I will be able to start the February flower.
This SK is really hard to take a picture of. I think it is because the background kind of blends into the off white Aida. I see it on my screen and it doesn't even look 1/2 as good as it does in person. The subtle shading that the background has does not come out well in the pictures. I think that when Income Tax comes in I will be buying several more of the Molly Harrison charts . There are 3 or 4 that I would love to stitch up, however they are all large so I may not be able to stitch them all in this lifetime but DD #1 is starting to show some interest in stitching so she may end up with them LOL!


2 comments:

  1. You are really coming along on this and your daughter will just love this when you get it done. You do beautiful stitching.

    Take care & Happy Stitching
    Hugs :) from Cold Snowy Northern Indiana
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lovely project. Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete