Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Terra Fairy !!!



I am so excited I opened up my e-mail this morning to find an e-mail that contained the floss list for Terra Fairy. She is from the SAL that I am taking part in over at the HEAD BB on Yuka. On the 1st of January I will receive the first part of the pattern. I can't wait to put the first few stitches into her :) To boot if I post 6 WIP pic in 6 month out of the 12 that the SAL runs I will receive the other charts from the SAL. One of them is an Amy Brown Fairy so you know darn well I will be posting those WIP pic's . It was a hard choice between the Amy Brown Fairy or this one the deciding vote which came from DH who just loves green! Anyways I guess I have rambled enough for now. I will be back soon with pics of what I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment