Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just Thinking Out Loud :)

So I have been thinking about what I would like my goals to be for 2011. I have alot that I would like to start and yet alot that I would like to make a huge dent in , if not finish. But heck new patterns come out all the time and as all stitchers know it's hard to stay on the wagon ;)

1. Finish the EMS Flowers
2. At least 4 pages on Lissandea
3. Start a couple of HAED patterns
4. At least 4 pages on Twilight
5. Do at least 8 new ornies for the tree
6. Start Waiting for Ships
7. Do a few flat folds
8. try a finish technique that is new to me
9. Start and finish Pumpkin Hollow
10. Start and do 3 pages on Vin Desiel
11. Start and do 3 pages on the David Draimen chart
12. Start stitching some of the adorable freebies that I have saved to my computer so I can make room for more :)
13. Finish that Edible Flower's UFO that has been a UFO for way to long !!


I hope that 2011 is a good year for me and I can get at least 1/2 of my goals done

1 comment:

  1. I ran across your blog through the up4achallenge Blog which if I am approve I will be able to join that too.

    I love your Blog...and all of your stitching and quilting too. I too Quilt and I'm just learning on how to Quilt. I made my first Quilt and gave it to my Quilting Club Exchange Partner. It was a Penguin Christmasy Type Material. It was really cute.

    I am now a follower of your Blog and I too have a Blog and here is the link:

    http://lindakscreativityworks.blogspot.com

    I hope you will be a follower on mine. I keep mine updated once a week on Fridays.

    Take care & Happy Stitching
    Hugs :) from Cold Rainy Northern Indiana
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete