Monday, July 11, 2011

Henrietta Whisker's BOM

Well this morning I just couldn't sleep ( I seem to have lots of morning where I am up way before the sun is) . I came across this wonderful applique BOM from Bunny Hill Designs called Henrietta Whisker's. I have fallen in love with it :) I spent all morning cutting and sewing the pieces for it, as soon as I find the cord to the camera I will post photo's of what I have done so far.

Here is a link to the free patterns

And here is a link to the flickr group

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your version of the quilt. I made the free BOM last year except I have one block to make to finish the top. So pitiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen a couple of the BOM from last year but it was to late by the time I discovered it and they had been taken down :(

    ReplyDelete