Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dragon Love :)



Here she is at 20 hours. I am really pleased with how she is coming out however i don't believe that I will be reaching my goal of finishing her in 25 hours. There is still some stitching to be done, a ton of back stitching and beading. I figure that there is another 10 or so hours to work on her before I see a finish.

I will be keeping her as my car piece instead of trading her out so I may be luck enough to see a finish on her by the end of next week. I have not decided if I will go ahead and start another Futurecast for myself when I complete her or start Dragon Rampant instead. I still have a bit to make that decision though.

I was able to find my mistake on Twilight which ended up with a lot of frogging. I has somehow skipped a 4 row section. After all of that frogging I had to put it away for a little bit I will however get back to stitching on it when it next comes up in my rotation though. I really can't wait to see the end of that project ! I should be able to finish off page 3 on the next round then comes almost a full page of 939 !! Yuck !! I really hope that baby girl likes it when it is done.

2 comments:

  1. wow your dragon is really looking very sweet..looking so lovely.
    well done.
    hugs and kisses cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great - good luck with reaching your finish!

    ReplyDelete