Monday, September 19, 2011

IHSW Update


I managed to finish this little one by Lizzie Kate this weekend and I even got as far as picking out the backing fabric and ribbon. It has been such a busy weekend with football and playing taxi to the family.

This is my other car piece called Harvest Moon, above is what it will look like finished and below is what I managed to stitch on it this weekend. I wasn't able to touch Pegasus at Stonehenge at all this weekend , maybe this week will be a bit slower and I will be able to put my 1200 into it.


4 comments:

  1. Great stitching and I love the backing fabric you have chosen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear, i really your finished piece..looking so cute..a big well done.. and your new start is just so cute..i love it again..with my heart..
    keep well dear and happy stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish.... love the backing fabbie you've picked!! Can't wait to see it. :D

    And you're almost done with Harvest Moon too..... rock on!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lizzy Kate's are just gorgeous! Great stitching.

    ReplyDelete