Sunday, January 2, 2011

1 Goal Reached



Well I just feel like doing a Happy Dance :) I have finished one of my goals for this month, exceeded it even. I was to put 200 stitches into Twilight and managed to put about 700 in 2 days Yeah !! I am pulling it from the Q-snaps today, though if I have time come the end of the month it will go back in for a few days for some work on page 3.
It really looks so much better in person, the colors blend a lot better when you can step back from it. Overall I am really happy with it. I think for the rest of the day I will work on an ornament for the 12 ornament challenge. I have several that I want to stitch , it's going to be hard to choose. Not only do I want to stitch for my tree but I would also like to be able to give some away as gifts. Lets hope that my needle keeps on smoking !! Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment